The Office of Services for Individuals with Disabilities assists students, faculty and staff with disabilities by coordinating campus and program accessibility as well as providing support in the attainment of educational and work goals.
Individuals seeking services are required to provide the Office with a completed application for services (printable) or the online Application for Services and current disability documentation. The OSID has set forth disability documentation guidelines to address different types of disabilities;
- The disability documentation guidelines form should be completed for individuals with ALL types of disabilities EXCEPT Learning Disabilities and AD/HD.
- Documentation for AD/HD
- Documentation for Learning Disabilities
Services and academic accommodations are determined on an individual basis and may include but are not limited to:
- test accommodations
- note taking services
- books on CD or electronic books
- use of assistive technology including text-to-speech software
- equipment loan
- building accessibility information
- help with individual appeal cases
- test proctoring
- Tutoring Services
- Early registration